OUR FILTER RECOVERY SERVICE MEANS
MORE PROFIT ON YOUR BOTTOM LINE
All “Sewn-end” style compressor-blower intake filters (such as Dollinger “49” series and comparable) can be “rebuilt” at a great savings over the cost of new elements. Our experience assures you a First Quality job in rebuilding and recovering these elements to return to original OEM specifications at approximately 50% the cost of new.
Under normal usage and regular maintenance, the steel core can last for years. It represents 30 – 50 % of the cost of a new element. Following our .6 Point Recovery Process, we inspect, repair, and clean the core. We offer over 45 media options to meet the needs of your application. Stringent factory controls ensure OEM quality media!
4 Good Reasons Why We Should Come To Work For You:
- Quality comes first. We know what makes a dependable filter.
- Quick turnaround; 5 – 10 days on most filters.
- Our competitive pricing looks good on your bottom line.
- Our Preventative Maintenance Program will extend the life of your filter.
If you use sewn-end elements manufactured by:
OUR 6 POINT RECOVERY PROCESS
- Once the filters arrive, the old felt material and gaskets are removed.
- If the filters are bent out of shape, they are put on our reshaping machine to be reformed. This process will usually take 1-2 days depending on the extent of damage.
- They are then taken to our cleaning area where they are cleaned with an industrial detergent and rinsed.
- After drying, they are brought in for rebuilding and the entire core is inspected for loose clips, a busted frame or any other defects.
- The filter core is then coated with a rust resistant spray along with the backwash if needed. This allows for a longer life and less cost to you as it permits the filter to be rebuilt more often.
- Using the proper material, the felt is sewn within 1/4 inch of fin length to ensure a tight fit when placed on the fins.
Used Filter Before Reclamation
During The Process
Final Clean Product